Blogger's Who Are Killing It Right Now | #2 | KTMY

28 October 2016

Blogger's Who Are Killing It Right Now | #2


Recently I spoke about how I felt lost in the blogging world and one of the ways I got out of my blogging funk was to read lots of blogs. I thought I'd do another post featuring some of my favourite bloggers because a) I love spreading the blogging love and b) the last one I did seemed to go down a treat!

Sophie @ Sophie Rosie

Sophie has such a beautiful blog and instagram! I love her posts - they're full of positivity - and her photography is amazing! I get so excited when a new post goes up because they're so heart warming and her fashion posts are AMAZING - this gal has got some serious style! 

Kayleigh @ Very Berry Cosmo

Kayleigh is seriously killing it right now with her blog! It's recently just turned 2 and this girl is going far. She does amazing blogs and vlogs on mental health and her life with OCD as well as some great lifestyle posts and she's also a Boux Avenue Ambassador and I love the posts she does on them! She seems like such a lovely lady and I can't wait to see what she's going to do next!

Sophie @ Petals of Perfection

Sophie is another blogger who is doing amazing at the moment! I love her beauty posts and videos and her recent post on Misconceptions of Uni was so good! Everytime I read Sophie's posts I feel like I can totally relate to what she's saying and I love speaking to her over twitter because she's so lovely! 

Hayleigh @ HayleighJM

I've been reading Hayleigh's blog for a few months now and I love her writing style. She writes really original thoughtful content and her photography and sense of style are amazing. Also, you have to check out her instagram because it is seriously good and is instagram goals! 

Vix @ Vix Meldrew

Vix's blog has me in absolute stitches sometimes - she's so funny and I absolutely love her writing style! Vix's dating blog is the perfect mix of funny anecdotes and practical advice and I am such a fan. She's going from strength to strength with her blog and I genuinely cannot wait to see what she's going to do next!

Let me know in the comments which bloggers you are loving at the moment! 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig