The Weekly Edit | #3 | KTMY

6 November 2016

The Weekly Edit | #3


Ciamar a tha thu? 

I'm back from Scotland so I thought it would be only right to start the post with some Gaelic. If you haven't been following me on instagram, you might not know that this week I've been in Scotland, more specifically Tobermory on the Isle of Mull and yes, that is where they filmed the best kids tv show, Balamory.

I'm actually going to be doing a full post on my trip to Tobermory which will be going up next week so I thought for my weekly edit instead of doing a run down of what I've done and where I've been I would just do a sort of catch up post and a bit of a ramble - so bear with me people!

If you read last weeks weekly edit, you'll know how stressed I was about all the work I had. Well I'm happy to tell you all I got it all done AND I HANDED MY DISSERTATION PROPOSAL IN!! Even though it's only a small step in the whole dissertation process, I am very happy with it!

As November is here, it also means CHRISTMAS! Okay, so I know it isn't technically the festive season till December but I like to get into the spirit of things early. I've had Michael Buble's Christmas album on and I'm planning my big Christmas shopping day which is my most favourite day! I've also started thinking about what my new years resolutions are going to be, but they're not going to be on the blog till next month!

So there's a little update! Stay tuned for my Mull photo diary next week and The Weekly Edit will be back to normal next week!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig