Feeling Lost in the Blogging World | KTMY

21 October 2016

Feeling Lost in the Blogging World


Long time no speak dear reader. I never meant to take a two week break but it happened. It's not like I haven't tried to write a post - there's about 10 draft posts saved away and not finished - but I've felt very deflated and uninspired. Every time I've gone to write, it doesn't feel right and I don't know why. I kept asking who would read it and thinking no one would find it interesting and got myself into quite the negative blog writing cycle AND I HATED IT!

This brings me on to my next and biggest point. I feel lost in the blogging world. I keep seeing the chats and just not taking part. I keep reading blog posts and wondering why I can't seem to write anything worth while. Everytime I block took photos, I wasn't happy and I can't tell you the amount of youtube videos which I've filmed and are never going to see the light of day because they're just awful!

The problem was I started to see blogging as a chore, which it never has before. I kept worrying and beating myself up about the fact I hadn't scheduled tweets or done Facebook promotion and blogging was no longer fun!

So I took a break. I stopped beating myself up about not posting and got into a routine with my uni work so when the time came, I'd have the time to sit down and blog if I wanted to.

Taking a break, albeit a short one, I now feel so inspired to blog again! I've got post ideas and photo ideas and I'm ready to re-enter the blogosphere! I've read so many new amazing blogs over my little break, met some really cool bloggers and seen some of my lovely blogging friends doing better than ever and it's really inspired me to get back at it!

So from next week normal service will resume with new posts Monday and Wednesday with a new feature on Sunday's which I hope you'll all like!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I sometimes have low points and then come back!! Its all about remotivation and getting inspired again!

    Rachael xox
    http://gatsbyandglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all need a break sometimes, honestly! It all gets too much for people a lot of the time, but do you know what, you're still fabulous, you're doing an amazing job. It isn't the end of the world, but come back when you're ready, we are always going to be here for you.

    Love, Amie ❤
    The Curvaceous Vegan | Instagram | BlogLovin | Twitter| Facebook

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig