MUSIC | FMA by Grace | KTMY

2 August 2016

MUSIC | FMA by Grace


Remember when I said that I was desperate to find new music to listen to and fall in love with? Well, you know when you're flicking through the recently added tab on Spotify and you just happen to click on an album then fall in love with it; well that happened here!

I thought I had never heard of Grace but it turns out it was her who sung the "you don't own me" track on the house of fraser ad at Christmas - which, FYI, I was OBSESSED with - but I hadn't put two and two together.  I was absolutely blown away by her voice on the album and loved the mix of track she had, ranging from soul to a hint of R&B to ballads. Her voice instantaneously reminded me of Amy Whinehouse with a real depth and grittiness to her voice.

This album is one of those ones which you wouldn't get sick of listening too - I'm definitely not after two weeks of listening to it - and is perfect to have on in the background whilst you're doing other things. T's actually currently my must listen to whilst blogging and I've switched off my blogging playlist and opted for this for a while. I think it's the mix of genres on the album which really makes it stand out and why I really love listening.

Three favourite songs from the album : Hell of a Girl, Boyfriend Jeans (Remix) & Coffee

Let me know in the comments below if you've been listening to Grace and what you think!

SaveSave
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig