Bloggers Who Are Killing It Right Now | #1 | KTMY

16 August 2016

Bloggers Who Are Killing It Right Now | #1


I feel like lately the blogging community has been feeling a bit down; from claims of negativity (which I personally haven't seen at all) to people having bad experiences at meet ups and some bigger bloggers getting to big for their boots (Vix wrote a great post here explaining it a bit more!). I always feel really lucky that my twitter feed is full of positivity and blog love and I thought I'd share with you five bloggers who I am loving at the moment and who are killing it right now at the blogging game!

Bee @ Queen Beady 

I love Bee's blog and her instagram and twitter. She's such a funny, kind person and I look forward to her updating her blog because she has an awesome style and I love how she writes. The best thing, when you meet her in person, she is just as lovely! I love the effortless mix of style, food, travel and life and seeing where she's going next in the world!

Hannah @ Hannah Gale

Hannah's blog was one of the first blogs I ever subscribed too and was actually one of my inspirations to start blogging. She's full of sass and has the cutest cats and I'm just a little bit in love with all of her list posts because they are all so true! I think one of the things I love most about Hannah's blog and youtube channel is that it's real and relatable and so bloody helpful! From life tips to style tips to blog tips, she's got you covered! 

Emmie @ Carpe Diem Emmie

I'm pleased to say that Emmie is one of my good blogging friends and she is killing it on her blog at the moment and just ran her first event (which I'm gutted I didn't get to go to but I hear that it was amazing!). I love that Emmie covers different topics from other blogs I read with a big injection of dance and theatre (two big passions of mine!) and its been so great to see her blog grow over the past year because she deserves it so much! 

Rhianna @ Robowecop

I found Rhianna's blog last year when I saw she was hosting a blogger event (Leeds Xmas Meet Up) and I fell in love with her blog! You can see how much effort she puts into her blog and it really pays off; the content is stellar and the photos are definite photo goals! 

Zohra @ You're Already Invited

I found Zohra's blog over the weekend and I absolutely love it! She is still new on the blogging scene but has some great travel posts (and has really made me want to go to Vienna!) and again some stellar photography! I can't wait to see more of her blog!

Let me know in the comments which bloggers you are loving at the moment! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig