What's In My Bag : Blogger Event Edition | KTMY

8 July 2016

What's In My Bag : Blogger Event Edition


Blogger events are definitely one of my favourite things about blogging; it's so great to be in a room with lots of like minded bloggers! The most recent event I went to was the Bloggers Ball and I think I've finally got the essentials of what you need when you go to an event because I felt pretty damn sassy and prepared when I got to the event and had all the business cards to hand! So here's what's in my bag for blogger events!
  • The Bag; I opted for the large shopper bag from M&Co which is the perfect size for an event in the sense that it can carry plenty of things with it without having to carry an overnight bag! 
  • Business Cards; I didn't realised how many of these I'd be giving out before I went and I felt so #GirlBoss when I was all "let me give you my card" and it was so much quicker and easier than having to write down your details in a form with countless other people
  • Glasses; This won't be on everyones list but I can't see that far without them so it's always good to have them with me so I can see!
  • Hand Sanitiser; I always have hand sanitiser in my bag and I think it's a really good thing to have especially if you're in London because, ya know, tubes and germs and everything so it's always handy to have with you!
  • Phone; Brands love you to use social media at events so twitter and instagram get used a lot at these events as does your camera to take pictures for future posts 
  • Portable Charger; We all know how bad the iPhone battery's are so it's vital to have a portable charger because being on social media all day, and google maps to stop me getting lost in London, doesn't half use up your battery! 
  • Notebook & Pen; It's always handy to have notebook and pen with you because whilst you might have your business cards with you, someone else might not and it's always good to have something to be able to write peoples details down. 
  • Gum; Because no one wants to have stinky breath when talking to people!
  • Money; Sometimes drinks are included at events and sometimes they're not so it's always handy to have some cash on you!
  • Perfume; because it's always good to be able to smell nice! The only roll on travel perfume I have at the moment is Primark's Coachella perfume which smells like summer holidays and is really comforting! 
  • Make-up;  When there's pictures being taken left, right and centre you've got to have your make up on point! 
So there are my blogger event essentials! Let me know in the comments below what you're blogger event essentials are!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Good to know what you bring with you to events! Portable chargers are such a godsend when you have a long day of networking

    DippyWrites

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are, aren't they! Glad you liked the post :)

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig