TRAVEL | A day in Port Soller | KTMY

29 July 2016

TRAVEL | A day in Port Soller


Port Soller is a beautiful coastal area on the north west of Mallorca and it really reminds me of the south of France. There are some of the best tapas bars on the front as well as some stunning views. My favourite part about Port Soller thought is the old fashioned wooden trams which run to the town of Soller and back again; they're just so beautifully designed and give such an oldy worldy feel about the place!



Port Soller is about a two hour bus journey from Puerto Pollenca but it is so worth the journey because it's such a stunning place and has a different vibe from Pollenca. The drive there is equally stunning (and terrifying!) with winding roads through the mountains. 


It's also possible to do boat rides around the island which we are still yet to do as I'm sure you'd get some fantastic views! I love all the different types of boats which they have in the marina! And, you know, they're great to pose in front of too - queue embarrassing photo of me!




So there's a little photo diary from Port Soller! You can see my other photo diaries from this trip here and let me know in the comments where you'd like to travel to next! 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig