Skincare Haul | KTMY

13 July 2016

Skincare Haul


Is it just me who finds that as soon as summer comes, skincare suddenly rockets to the top of my beauty woes and I start buying all the skincare to try and retain tans and keep my skin looking and feeling soft and hydrated! Here are some of my recent finds so I thought I'd share with you what I thought of them all and first impressions and all that!
Lets start with some of my re-buys because there are some firm favourites in this list which come out time and time again;

  • Bondi Sands Everyday Tanning Milk; I first used this a year ago and it has become a staple in my skincare/bath and body routine. Fake tan, generally, scares the shit out of me...I don't want to be orange for a week! What I like about this is after one use you get a healthy glow and if you apply it a day or so later you end up looking like you've spent a week in the costa del sol! It doesn't smell like fake tan either, it has a lovely coconut/cocoa butter smell and leaves your skin feeling soft. Bonus, it doesn't take long to dry at all! 
  • Botanics Brightening Eye Make Up Remover; Whilst this can feel a little greasy initially, it doesn't half do a good job at getting all your eye make up off! I don't know what else I can really say about it!
  • Garnier Mincillar Water; Another firm favourite which I feel like I've been using FOREVER! It just leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed and isn't heavy or greasy on your skin. 
  • Aloe Vera Moisturising Creme; Mum always buys some version of this when we're on holiday and has done since I can remember and it's brilliant if you're out in the sun all day as it just rehydrates your skin and helps retain your tan! 
I've also been trying some new products and products I haven't used for a very long time recently which has been quite exciting because I love finding new things to see if they can help my skin in any way whatsoever! 
  • Exuviance Gentle Cleansing Creme; I met this brand at the Bloggers Ball and after explaining that I have combination skin and occasionally suffer from breakouts they gave me this cleansing cream to try out and oh my goodness my skin has never felt so good! My oily T Zone and spots were dried out and dry patches felt hydrated and my skin overall felt soft, clean and just great in general. I genuinely preferred this to the Liz Earl Cleansing Balm, which surprised me too, because it left my skin feeling a lot more refreshed and clean (even if the Liz Earl does smell better!). 
  • Bio Oil; I used Bio Oil years ago and it always amazed me how well it got rid of scars! I used to have a burn on my arm from a school cooking lesson and after using the bio oil for a few weeks, it really did reduce it and now you can't even see it! It's also really good to take on holiday because it works really well if your skin is dehydrated! 
  • Fenjal Cleanse & Moisturise Shower Oil; I have to say, I was a bit disappointed with this product! Yes it did leave my skin feeling hydrated and soft but it smelt horrible! I think it's a rapeseed smell but I couldn't stand it which was a real shame because it actually left my skin feeling great. 
  • Zoella Sweet Inspirations Body Creme; I was dying to see how this product smell and it is heavenly. The creme leaves your skin feeling soft, however I did find it a bit heavy but it smells amazing! 
So there are some of my recent skincare finds! Let me know what your thoughts are on any of the products in the comments below! 

This post contains products which were gifted to me. 
Read my full disclaimer here
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. It's no wonder Bio Oil's a cult-favorite. I wish it works well on old scars too, though.

    Jorj | Mad Cherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love bio oil I think it's amazing! I've never tried Bondi sands but have heard lots of positive things about it. Great post X
    Jenny / www.borntoblend.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig