Book Review // Follow You Home | KTMY

29 January 2016

Book Review // Follow You Home



On my eight hour round trip to and from Newcastle last weekend I used it as an opportunity to just sit and read a good book. I decided to pick up Follow You Home by Mark Edwards which is a thriller book and it's safe to say it really freaked me out (in a good way!) and had me on the edge of my seat.


T H E  P R E M I S E

Follow You Home follows Daniel and Laura as they travel around Europe on their last holiday before they settle down. However, their holiday of a lifetime takes an unexpected turn in Romania after they get kicked off the train and things take a turn for the worst.

Something awful happens whilst they're in Romania which the pair refuse to talk about when they get back to London. As they attempt to get their lives back to normal, they realised that Romania has followed them home and they're lives are in danger.

M Y  T H O U G H T S

I was on the edge of my seat reading this book and couldn't put it down because I was desperate to know what had happened. It's very easy to become completely immersed in the story as it switches from Daniel's point of view to Laura's which I really liked as there was slight changes in the narrative to make it clear.

There were so many twists and turns in the plot and you honestly didn't know what was coming next which was why it was so gripping and engrossing. I'm not going to lie though, it's also quite disturbing and very scary... I was 100% freaked out after reading it but it was worth it because it is such a good book!

This is my first Mark Edwards book and I will definitely be reading more of his work because I love his writing style as there's no waffle, it just tells you what you need to know and everything is significant to the story.

R A T I N G 

5/5
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig