2016 New Year Resolutions | KTMY

4 January 2016

2016 New Year Resolutions



Happy New Year everyone and hello to all you new readers as well as my regulars! As 2016 has arrived I wanted to share with you my goals, aims and aspirations for the new year. Last year was a tough one for me, mentally and physically mainly due to my colitis and ostomy surgery, and I've decided that this year is going to be a more positive and fulfilling year than the last.

Be Healthier 

I know, this is a very cliche new year resolution but I'm determined to get healthier, not just physically but mentally too. I've already started running and been on two runs already (today's a rest day!) and working towards doing a half marathon with my mum in fall of this year. I've also decided to take part in Yoga Camp which is an online 30 day yoga challenge with Adriene and using my Calm app daily to do meditation. 

Be More Active in the Blogging Community

I love this blogging community; it's so positive and supportive and I want to try and be even more involved within it. That includes taking part in twitter chats, going to more blogging events and just engaging more with bloggers. 

See Friends and Family More

Now I'm at uni, I have friends all over the country as we've all gone to different uni's and I really want to make an effort to go and see them more instead of waiting till we're all at home. I also want to see my family more as I hardly ever get to see them now and my niece and nephew are growing up way to quickly! Plus, I love getting to see everyone, so why don't I do it more!?

Save Money

I spend way too much money on crap I don't need and clothes I rarely wear. I'm planning on going on a bit of a spending ban and just buy essentials and spend my money on experiences rather than on material items. 


So, there you have it! My 2016 (I accidentally wrote 2015 first...oops! How many times is that going to happen this month) resolutions...I'm going to look back on these in December and hopefully I'll have achieved them! Who knows, you'll hopefully see some blog posts proving that I'm doing them in the near future. 

Let me know in the comments below what your 2016 resolutions are :)


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig