Getting Organised with Stick To Stigu* | KTMY

15 January 2016

Getting Organised with Stick To Stigu*


Hands up if getting organised is one of your New Year Resolutions. Hands up if one of your new years resolutions is to be more mindful. If you've answered yes to either or both of them, then you need the Stick To Stigu 2016 planner. The Stigu is not just about getting organised but  it's also about getting rested, inspired and zest practices.



It's a week to week planner and on each page one side is the planner and the other side has space for a to do list/doodles whatever you want!! Each week it also has a little task for you to do; like this weeks is taking a screen free day (I'm planning on doing it this weekend which scares me slightly!). The little task is all part of the mindfulness/zen factor of the planner; there are different sections and at the moment I'm on the "restore" section. I love how it encourages you to take time out and just chill and look after yourself a bit more which is one of my New Years Resolutions.I really recommend reading the Stick to Stigu blog as it has some great posts on mindfulness and staying organised and being calm!


I always find normal diaries/planners don't have enough space but having the space to write weekly to do lists next to your weekly planner is actually really useful! I feel that over time I'm going to be able to make more use of the page too (I'm thinking draw columns and have one for uni, one for blogging and one for everything else...maybe I'll colour code it too!!). On another note, how cute are the little illustrations!!


I've been using my planner for about a week and a half and I already love it. I find it so easy to plan my weeks as there are 5 boxes for each day so there's plenty of  space to write everything you need to do that day. As you can see, I'm attempting to colour code things so we'll see how that goes! There's also inspiring quotes on each page to make your motivational monday's even better!! 

Stick to Stigu are also launching International Pyjama Day on the 24th January all about taking a day off to sit and chill, watch some films, read and just relax! I'll probably be doing a post nearer the time about how to have a good PJ day!! 

So that's the Stick to Stigu planner. If you like the look of the planner, you can buy one here where there is a 3 for 2 offer and if you sign up to their newsletter you can get 30% off too! Or you could enter the competition over on my Twitter page

*Disclaimer: Stick to Stigu sent me this planner for free for the purposes of reviewing however all opinions are what I really think! You can read my whole disclaimer here

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig