Snowy Dog Walks | KTMY

18 January 2016

Snowy Dog Walks


Yesterday I woke up to a thick blanket of snow outside. This excited me a lot. As much as I love the hot Mediterranean sun, I am an absolute sucker for snow; it's so perfect and soft and fluffy! When it snows, I love to do three things; go Sledging (no one would come with me though and it's not as fun on your own), going on a dog walk with Arthur and drink my body weight in hot chocolate (which I'm doing right now as I write this!). I love taking pictures in the snow so I thought I'd bring you along on my two snowy dog walks! 
Arthur as the snow stared to fall on Saturday
Look at that lens flare! it definitely felt a bit like Narnia...

Country lane in the snow

Untouched snow; so tempting to go and run through the field 
So there are some snaps of mine and Arthurs snowy dog walk (plus a picture of him when it started snowing on Saturday because he looked so cute and I had to share it with you all!)

Let me know in the comments below if you liked this different kind of post and I might do more! 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Im so loving your blog Katie! Sadly, we haven't gotten so here in Philadelphia yet. Its pretty late for us. I'm looking forward to the foot of snow this friday that my news caster promised me!

    Author is such a lovely dog! What type of pup is he? I love how your photos came out. So lovely, you captured everything beautifully. You make me want to go for a walk when the snow comes!

    -Shannon
    www.onthelists.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you're liking my blog!! Have you had snow in the latest snow storm?? And Arthur is a border collie :) Thank you for your comments on the photos, I was really pleased with how they turned out! Can you believe they were all taken on an iPhone?!?! - xo

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig