March In Photos | KTMY

1 April 2016

March In Photos


  • There's this great new coffee van, Casbah Coffee, at the train station which does the best decaf coffee! It makes early morning train journey's a lot more bearable 
  • I got to meet Ben Miller at Words by the Water
  • Mum brought home these delicious sheep cup cakes from her works Sport Relief Bake Off
  • I took this beautiful picture of Derwentwater at dusk whilst going to the theatre
  • Pizza Expresses new summer menu is out and it is gorgeous 
  • I went to see the fantastic Let It Be in Blackpool
  • Arthur has been enjoying these dog cupcakes whilst on our springtime dog walk
  • It was easter! I have officially eaten by body weight and some in chocolate
  • I had a fantastic night watching Chris Ramsey and Carl Hutchinson; I don't think I've ever laughed so much as I did that night

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Arthus is really cute :)
    www.marinasays.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, he really is (and he knows it too!) - katie xo

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig