Currently. | 003 | KTMY

22 April 2016

Currently. | 003


Happy Friday everyone! I want to start with saying a massive thank you to all the support over the past week for my year with a stoma post; I've received some lovely messages from you which have meant the world to me! I also want to let you know that I'm doing the Manchester Walk It for Crohn's and Colitis next month. If you'd like to sponsor me, you can head over to my Just Giving page...I'd be so grateful plus you'll be giving to a great cause! Okay, onto my current favourites!
Watching...
  • I've been obsessed with this video of Aaron Tveit and Gavin Creel sing Take Me or Leave Me at the MCC Miscast Benefit. I'm in love with it! Plus they're both so talented...seriously, you need to watch this! 
  • The new series of Scott and Baily has started on ITV and it's my favourite series so far. There's so much tension and the story line is really gripping; I have no clue how they're going to bring it all together in just three episodes. 
  • I have been hooked on Line of Duty on the BBC. I love a good police drama and this is compulsive watching; you have no idea who you can trust in it! It's such a good and relevant story line too which really beings to life the drama
Listening to...

  • Title by Meghan Trainor 
  • Party Girl by McFly (a long time favourite which has made it back into my playlist!)
  • Foundations by Kate Nash
  • Funeral by Lukas Graham 
  • Strip No More by Lukas Graham
  • War of Hearts by Ruelle
  • Wolves of Winter by Biffy Clyro
  • This Time by Glee/Darren Criss
You can follow me on Spotify to see everything I'm listening too at the moment (including all my musical theatre picks and a bit of High School Musical!)


Reading...

  • Carry On by Rainbow Rowell; if you ever read Rainbow's book Fangirl then this is the book for you. In that book, Cathy was obsessed with a book series about Simon Snow and Baz. This book, Carry On, is that book. I had a love hate thing with this book as it felt like a copy cat of Harry Potter in a weird way however the more I read the more I started to fall in love with the characters! I just love the way which Rainbow writes.
  • In The Dark Dark Woods by Ruth Ware; Now this book had me on the edge of my seat whilst I was reading it and I had to know what happened. It involves a hen do with an estranged friend in the middle of nowhere surrounded by a forest...we all know that shit is going to go down in this kind of situation. I loved how the aftermath of the event was mixed with the build up but you didn't know what actually happened till the end, much like the protagonist. Well worth a read if you like suspense books!

Wearing...


  • I'm in love with this t-shirt from Dorothy Perkins. I know it's very simple but it's a great basics top which is flattering (the picture on the website does it no justice!)
  • Collection's Highlight and Sculpt Palette; I was really impressed with this considering it's only £4.99 (and often there's a deal on!). It lasts all day and the colours really compliment my skin tone and it works really well, especially if you're not great at contouring like me! I'm definitely in love with the highlighter in this too!
  • Chanel Inimitable Volume Mascara; This is definitely an indulgent product but it's my favourite mascara and the only one I've had in a long time which doesn't irritate my eyes.
  • Bourjois City Radiance foundation; I bought this because my foundation didn't match my skin colour when I fake tanned and I had heard mixed reviews for this and wanted to try it.  I quite liked it and thought it was good if you wanted a light coverage. I liked wearing it on top of my fake tan but not sure whether I'd use it if I didn't have a tan/clear skin
  • Rimmel Super Gel Polish in Blue Babe; I mentioned the pink colour of this in my last Currently. post and I love the polish so much that I went and got it in Blue Babe. It's very bright but I do love the colour
  • L'Oreal Colour Rich Quad; The colours in this quad really compliment each other and it's very easy to create a day look and an evening look in the same quad! 

And the rest...

  • My Bullet Journal; If you read my last currently post, you'll have seen that I was excited to start my own bullet journal after reading and watching countless blogs and vlogs. Keep your eyes out for an in-depth post on my bullet journal next week!
  • Graze Boxes; I did an in-depth post on my first Graze Box on Wednesday but it's safe to say that they are a new favourite of mine! My second box came yesterday but I'm saving the treats for my plane journey tomorrow! If you want to get your 1st, 5th and 10th Graze Box for free, use the code MZ4KYZLGB
  • Tresemme Beauty-full Reverse The Routine Conditioner and Shampoo; I'm surprised this hasn't made a favourites post yet because I am obsessed with this shampoo and conditioner and I've got my mum and dad loving it too. Honestly, it leaves my hair feeling so soft and clean and light and since using it I've worn my hair down a lot more!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig