My First Graze Box Review + Get Your Free Box | KTMY

20 April 2016

My First Graze Box Review + Get Your Free Box


If you follow me on Instagram, you'll have seen that I got my first ever Graze Box and it's official; I'm in love with them! I've wanted to try them for a long time but shied away because I thought it would be full of fruit and nuts (which I'm not a big fan off) and I thought a lot of the food would be things which would react with my stoma. Oh how wrong I was! Once you've ordered your box you can tailor the things which you want and don't want and anything which you categories as "bin it" will never be sent to you. Whilst it might be a bit of a pain to go through all the different snacks they offer and binning the ones you don't want or like, it's actually quite fun as you can see such the wide variety of things they offer and I got so excited about what I might be getting in my box soon!
Also, if  you go to the end of the post, you can get a code to get your first, fifth and tenth box free! So, on with what was in my first box!


So, in my box I got the Boston Baguette with BBQ Relish, Moroccan Harissa Olives, Tuscan Pesto Kern Pops and Cookies and Cream. I was really pleased with the little selection I got and I was so excited to try each of them!


The Boston Baguette with BBQ Relish was without a doubt my favourite of the four which really surprised me because I thought I didn't like BBQ Relish...how wrong I was! It was a lovely sweet relish which just hit the spot when I was feeling a little peckish.

The Tuscan Pesto Kern Pops were probably my least favourite of the box; I loved the bread sticks but not the corn kernels as much. Plus I found it a little salty for my liking. However, I did find that it filled me up so it was a good 2pm snack, that's for sure! However, I have since put this in my bin pile; I just couldn't get on with the corn kernels. 


Olives are my thing. I absolutely adore them and I was really pleased to see how many varieties of olives they have and that I had some in my first ever Graze Box. These were so yummy and they were marinated in a really nice, slightly spicy sauce which had a nice layer of heat but wasn't in your face hot! Plus, you get a cute little tooth pick thing in your box so you don't have to cover your fingers in the sauce! 

I love chocolate so I was really pleased to see some chocolate in this box. However then I saw sunflower seeds and became skeptical because I didn't think I'd like them and I was worried that they'd cause a stoma blockage. However, I tried them and I was really impressed and can't wait for the to make another appearance some time soon. In with the seeds are mini chocolate cookies, white chocolate buttons and tiny pieces of cocoa fudge which are absolutely gorgeous! The mix of the four things together are super tasty and fixed my chocolate craving. 

So that was my first impression of the Graze Box and I can't wait for my next one to come! If you want to get your 1st, 5th and 10th Graze Box for free, use the code MZ4KYZLGB.

Let me know in the comments below what your favourite graze box goodies are and whether you'd like to see more of these posts!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love them! Have been having those for months now. Perfect for office munching :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig