PLACES // Cosy Club, Manchester | KTMY

9 March 2016

PLACES // Cosy Club, Manchester


The other week I went to the Cosy Club in the Corn Exchange in Manchester for lunch with some friends. It was the first time I'd ever been and I actually really enjoyed the food and the decor inside was fab. The picture above was taken from inside the Corn Exchange looking up at the Cosy Club! It was actually really cool inside the CE because it was set up as a little garden and it seriously felt like you were on holiday sitting in there! Now on with the review...






As I said the decor was really cool inside; it had quite a vintage feel with modern tweaks but I loved how homely it felt as you came in. Normally, mix matched chairs really gets on my nerved but it's done quite subtly here and actually works quite well. 
I had the club sandwich with sweet potato fries and a ginger beer for my lunch. Whilst it did take ages for us to get our drinks (they came after our food, which also took a while even though there weren't many tables in) they were really tasty as was our food. This beast of a sandwich was on soda bread and had bacon, lettuce, tomato, buttermilk chicken and an omelette and it was absolutely gorgeous. It was quite hard to eat, and after a while I had to get my knife and fork out to just eat the filling because I was getting so full half way through it! But I was really impressed with the food!

The bar area



Overall I was pretty impressed with the Cosy Club and will definitely be going again sometime soon! Let me know in the comments below if you've ever been to the cosy club and leave your recommendations for places to go and eat!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I haven't ever been there as I live in Edinburgh, but it looks so good! (and the decor is pretty too☺️) You have a lovely blog!


    www.Ka5thleen.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig