2/52 | 'Cause I am the opposite of amnesia | KTMY

14 January 2015

2/52 | 'Cause I am the opposite of amnesia

"'Cause I am the opposite of amnesia" | Centuries by Fall Out Boy

There's been a serious lack of activity on the blog and that's because I'm back at uni in the wonderful city of Manchester. It's been a busy ol' week filled with moving back into my flat, catching up with friends and finishing the dreaded coursework.

The picture above is of the manchester wheel which was lit up tonight as I went shopping with some friends and picked up some last minute sales bargains including a shirt I wanted from Urban Outfitters which had been £20 in the sale last week and was down to £15 today and a cardigan from Jack Wills that I've been lusting after for months which is down from £96 to £59 and now it's down to a ridiculous £29.

I also grabbed some bits and bobs from Boot's too which I'll share with you soon. I don't know what the post frequency is going to be like in the next few weeks but once I'm settled right back into uni and on top of my work, I'll be posting with some consistency!

Katie xo



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig