3/52 | you're just a little bit out of my limit | KTMY

21 January 2015

3/52 | you're just a little bit out of my limit


"You're just a little bit out of my limit" | Out of My Limit by 5 Seconds of Summer

Last weekend I ventured to Media City in Salford with my flatmate and even though it was a very cold and windy day, we had fun looking through the windows of all the tv studios including Blue Peter and Coronation Street! Whilst we were there we went to see Into The Woods which was a really good film and well worth a watch. 

Katie xo

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I have yet to see Into the Woods! I heard it's really good & there's so many famous people in it. Whoa.

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, there were so many famous faces! It's really good, you should go see it! Katie xo

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig