My Sales Picks | KTMY

29 December 2014

My Sales Picks



After two shopping trips and a little online browsing, I thought I'd share with you what I picked up in the sales and some sales which I think are worth visiting.
As I was in dire need of some new tops, the sales were a perfect opportunity to get a few new ones. I headed to River Island, who have an amazing sale, and got the Me?Sarcastic?Never tshirt which was so me, my mum practically forced me to get it! I also got the stripy tres chic top which is really cute. I also headed to TXMaxx and I have to say I was slightly disappointed with their sale however I still grabbed another stripy top because, trust me, you can never have too many striped tops! 



I went a bit crazy in the Boots sale but got some things that I've wanted for ages, starting with the Benefit Sugar Glam Fairies tin which included the They're Real Mascara (aka my all time favourite mascara), The POREfessional (which I've wanted to try for ages), Hoola bronzer and the Benetint, another product I've wanted to try for a while. I decided a few weeks ago that I was going to get this in the sales and ordered it online on Christmas day so I wouldn't miss out on it like I did last year. 



The second thing I bought was the Jack Wills Weekender bag. I'm a big Jack Wills fan and thought that it was a bit of a steal at £32 as you got 6 full sized products, water bottle, body puff and bag. I umed and arred over getting this but I'm so glad I did as it smell amazing and will last me a while to plus it was packaged so nicely!



The third and final thing which I bought from boots was the Soap and Glory Think Pamper. As soon as I opened it, the smell was amazing and I just wanted to use the products now. As the products are mini's, I'm going to save them for going on holiday (or when I've ran out of my Jack Wills ones and used up my student loan)


The last thing I got in the sales was these beautiful wedged suede boots from Clarks factory shoe shop. I went with my parents so my mum could get some new shoes but I saw these, tried them on and they were the most comfortable shoes I'd ever worn, no joke. I managed to convince my dad to buy these for me and boy am I glad I did. I have to say, I'd have bought them myself because they're so nice. 

Tell me in the comments below some of your favourite sales.

Katie xo

     

Obsessively listening to LiveSOS today whilst writing this


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig