The one where I introduce myself | KTMY

23 December 2014

The one where I introduce myself


Hello there reader and welcome to my little snippet of the internet. I've sat down with a big mug of tea and thought I'd best introduce myself before I start writing this blog. 



I'm Katie, a law student from England and a self confessed tea addict who has decided to start a new blog as 2015 comes to call. I used to run a blog (ktmy.co.uk) but I fell out of love with it and wanted a complete new start and hence this blog you read now was born! 

This blog will be full of pictures of places I go to and food that I eat (I love to eat) as well as many life style posts and advice posts.

I hope you can join me on this adventure, one cup of tea at a time!

Katie xo

Currently listening to Out of my limit by 5SOS of the LiveSOS album
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Assalamualaykum! I am from Philippines. new to blogging too. Wow! You're a law student. Goodluck to us. :))

    alghabida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig