What I Got For Christmas | KTMY

29 December 2014

What I Got For Christmas

I hope you all had a merry christmas and didn't get snowed in too badly! I've seen so many pictures from the snow on boxing day and gutted that where I live was possibly one of the only places that didn't get any snow. I thought I'd share with you what I got for christmas this year because I love reading haul posts and what's a better haul post than christmas!




There was a bit of a lego theme going on for a while through my presents as I had told my mum that I wanted something to build on christmas so I didn't get bored! So I got a pencil case, luggage tag and a Ferrari to build. I guess I have always wanted a Ferrari and this is probably as close as I'm going to get!


I love tea and Teatly tea is my favourite so I got this Gaffer Teatly tea man biscuit tin which was filled with some scummy biscuits which I'm saving for when I get back to uni. At the moment, I'm also keeping some of other chocolates I got too because everyone seemed to get me food this year!


I am one of the many who got a selfie stick for christmas this year and I have to say it's blooming amazing! It connects via bluetooth and you just press a little button to take the photo. Genius! It's safe to say that if you follow me on twitter, instagram or flickr you'll see this bad boy being used a lot.

When I opened this smartphone projector, I was so happy as I'd been looking at these and was going to get one in the sales. I was so excited to open it and build it (yes, another build able thing but this time I did need my mums help!) and once I'd got it up and running it was brill. I'm still trying to find the optimum conditions for it to work as it's still a little dark but it's so much fun, I really recommend it.

So these were some of the little things I got! My main present was driving lessons, but obviously I can't picture these, and I got a new pair of Ray Ban glasses last month so they too were a christmas present. I got lots of chocolates, socks and some DVDs too and a new weekend bag too which will be perfect for going to see friends at their different uni's and coming home too.

I hope you all had a wonderful christmas!

Katie xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig