The Weekly Edit #5 | KTMY

27 November 2016

The Weekly Edit #5


Happy Sunday / last full week of November

Christmas is literally right round the corner and I am so excited for all the festivities to begin! This week has been full of theatre trips which has been very fun and also quite a busy hectic one. I want to start this post by thanking everyone who has taken the time to read my Why I'm Keeping My Stoma Bag post! I've had such amazing feedback from it which was so good, especially because I was so nervous about posting it!

So, on with what went down this week...

  • I finished the first draft of my first chapter of my dissertation this week! I was so excited to hit send on it to my dissertation tutor as I think that this is the one I was going to struggle with writing most. 
  • I had an ultra sound as my doctors thought that my back pain might be something to do with my ovaries but luckily it all looked fine so we're back to the drawing board with what is causing my joint pain! 
  • I went to see comedian Mark Thomas this week and ended up being picked as part of the show which was really fun! If you have a chance to see it, go and see him because it made you think, laugh and reflect. 
  • Much Ado About Nothing is playing at Manchester Opera House and I had the opportunity to go see it and it was one of the best pieces of Shakespeare I've seen! 
  • I also went to see Theatre By The Lake's Christmas production of The Emperor & The Nightingale which was really good! There will be a review up on the blog next week as a part of Blogmas! 

So that was my week! Let me know in the comments what your weekly highlights are :) 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig