The Weekly Edit | #4 | KTMY

20 November 2016

The Weekly Edit | #4


Happy Sunday! 

I know, I know, I missed last weeks weekly edit and I'm so sorry! Last week was one of those weeks where work and life just got in the way. Since starting uni, I've really not been on top of my blogging game but I think I've got into my routine now and I'm ready to fully get back into blogging again! I've got lots of ideas and I've decided that I'm going to be doing Blogmas this year which means that from the 1st to the 25th December, there will be a new post every single day! I'm so excited to do Christmas themed posts as well as what I'm getting up to over the festive period! 

But before the festivities begin, let's rewind to the past week!

  • Gilmore Girls is now a major part of my every day to day. Last week I actually watched a full season which I'm pretty pleased with however there's no way I'm going to be able to get all 7 seasons done before the new specials come out THIS WEEK! 
  • I had an amazing brunch at Gorilla last Sunday and whilst I am absolutely gutted they'd ran out of avocado smash (cry) I did have a lovely eggs benedict so I can't complain too much! 
  • I went to the Law Fair at Manchester Central and found a few firms who I really want to work for so I've started applying for training contracts and been sending my CV off and I feel so productive career wise! 
  • Film and TV nights have become somewhat a tradition in our uni flat (binge watching first dates being a firm favourite!) and we end up in stitches every night and it's so nice knowing I'm surrounded by funny, positive people who really have my back! 
  • I couldn't finish this weekly edit without mentioning the one thing I haven't shut up about all week - FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM CAME OUT!!!! I went to see it on Friday and it is so good! It has that same essence of the Harry Potter films but it was so exciting to hear new stories and be introduced to the american wizarding world. I'm actually going to do a full (hopefully non spoiler) review of the film next week so keep your eyes out! 

So that was my week! Let me know in the comments what your weekly highlights are :) 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig