FEBRUARY | Ostomy Outfit of the Month | KTMY

9 February 2016

FEBRUARY | Ostomy Outfit of the Month



So here's this months ostomy outfit of the month and I have to say this is a new favourite of mine. I've only just bought the shirt/dress/tunic however it's so comfy and it's such a simple and classic outfit.

So, the shirt is from Primark and is £10.00 and is the perfect length and bagginess so you don't have to worry at all about your bag blowing up or anything. Because there's a lot of vertical stripes on it too, it can make you look taller and slimmer too. I teamed it with a thin brown belt which I took from a different dress just to sinch it in at the waist. I think it would probably look better with a think black belt however I didn't have one so a brown one will do.

Because it's a sleeveless dress, I put a long sleeved black t-shirt from Primark too (£3.50) as it's quite chilly outside. not only does it add a layer to keep you warm but I think it works well at dressing down well for the daytime.

For this outfit, I've just teamed the shirt with some thick leggings from H&M which are super comfy and are actually quite warm considering they're leggings.

And finally, my shoes! These are my Chelsea boots which I got from the Office discount shop last year (which isn't in open anymore which sucks!).

So that's this months ostomy outfit of the months. You can see last months here and all of the series here.

Let me know in the comments below what you think of the outfit and leave your ostomy outfit tips!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig