L'Oreal Infallible Matte Foundation & Max Lip Colour Review | KTMY

26 February 2016

L'Oreal Infallible Matte Foundation & Max Lip Colour Review


I've seen so many things online about the new Infallible range from L'Oreal I had to try it. I'm always on the look for a new foundation so I was excited to try the infallible 24hr matte foundation and I'd heard good things about the Matt Max lip colour so I had to try.


L'Oreal Infallible Matte Foundation


The texture of this foundation was great. It's super soft and light and the formula is a thick liquid (if that makes sense) but blends really well. The coverage is medium but I can see that it's quite buildable  and hides pores well. I've heard some people say it's quite cakey however I completely disagree with this and have found it gives a flawless effect. 


Here's an UNEDITED photo
I managed to get a really good colour match with the vanilla shade and it gives enough colour to my skin without looking orange on my skin! The matte finish looks really good and I think it's a good option for winter/early spring time especially.  It also does last really well; I've been having problems lately with patchiness (mainly because I always touch my face in the day!) however I have noticed that I haven't had that since using this foundation.

There needs to be a special shout out to the nossle as it means you can get the perfect amount you need.  Overall I was really impressed with the foundation and will definitely be buying it again! 



L'Oreal Matte Max Lip Colour


So I got the Matte Max Lip Colour in the shades Silencio and Virgin as they were probably the two most neutral shades of the collection, however I'm very tempted to go back and get the red shades too! The shades of these are really nice and really pigmented; the colour on the stick is what you get on your lip


The applicator is definitely the main selling point on this and is completely different to anything I've used before. The sponge applicator makes it so easy to apply well and leaves no harsh lines. I was really impressed with the fact that it doesn't dry out your lips either, which mattes often can, and it has amazing stay power too, it doesn't disappear as soon as you have a drink which is always a good thing! 

When I was in boots, the L'Oreal lady at the counter actually showed me how you can use them to create an ombre lip and I'm gutted I didn't get a picture of when she'd done it because it looked really good. She used the two shades I bought so I'm definitely going to try it myself as it's actually quite simple. 

Overall I was really impressed with the Matte Max Lip and I will probably end up buying some more shades as they are all so pretty! 


That's what I thought about these products! Let me know in the comments below if you've tried any of the new Infallible Sculpt Range and what you thought of it!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Fab post! I love this foundation, and I really want to try the matte lip products! The shades you picked are so good, can't wait to try them :)

    Megan X

    www.lifewithmcm.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't be disappointed with the lip products, I promise!! - Katie xo

      Delete
  2. Oooh I've tried the Foundation, but not the lipsticks. Sounds very interesting - great post 😀 the applicator on the lipsticks looks very interesting! I did a review of the L'Oreal Infallible Matte Foundation over on my blog and I'd love it if you checked it out?
    - http://www.roisinslatest.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/loreal-infallible-24h-matte-foundation.html

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig