Uni Room Wishlist | KTMY

24 August 2015

Uni Room Wishlist

With a month until uni starts again, I've been thinking a lot about my room and what I want to get for it. I'm not going to lie, I always have the urge to buy homewear stuff however going to Primark the other week and looking at their home section, I can already feel my money walking out my purse, and that's before I've even walked into the shop! So, I decided to do a Primark Home Wishlist...



As you can probably guess, I have a thing for cushions and bedding! And how cute is that ice cream scoop! I also should mention that I don't think that my flat next year actually allows candles so I guess they'll have to stay out of the basket when I actually go shopping! 

Are you off to uni next month? If so, what's on your wishlist?


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. These are all so gorgeous! The Primark home section is so cute. Great blog girl, just followed you on bloglovin, I love it!

    Laurel | www.alittlepieceofdriftwood.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love primarks home section! I'm glad you like the blog and thanks for the follow too :)

      Katie xo

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig