The Striped Trouser | Ostomy Outfit of the Month | KTMY

14 April 2017

The Striped Trouser | Ostomy Outfit of the Month


jacket: Levi's | top: H&M | trousers: Primark | glasses: Ray-ban | necklace: Joma Jewellery

Last year, I did a series of posts called ostomy outfit of the month and I loved writing them and I know a lot of you really loved reading them too! For some reason, I stopped writing them, why I'm not entirely sure, but I'm on holiday and have so many outfits I want to show you so I thought I would bring the series back! 

I'm currently on holiday in Spain (there will be some more posts on that soon but if you're curious, head over to my instagram!) and I have quite a few new outfits which I haven't worn before and have fallen in love with. A current favourite in my spring/summer wardrobe are these fab striped trousers from Primark! 


I've never really been a wide legged trouser person however I've been wanting to try new things and when I saw these in Primark I just had to get them. They're super comfy as well as being stylish and because they have an elasticated waist, these are perfect for ostomates, especially if you've just had surgery and don't want anything too tight and restrictive on your stomach. The striped pattern, along with the loose fit, mean that when your bag blows up or gets fuller it isn't noticeable at all.

I've teamed the trousers with a loose fitting black t-shirt from H&M and my favourite black denim jacket from Levis and some flip flops because it was really lovely weather when I wore the outfit.

There's nothing like having an outfit which not only is comfortable but also makes you feel really good and confident.


So that's this months ostomy outfit :)

What's you're favourite spring/summer trend for 2017?


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. These trousers look good on you! I admire people who can wear printed trousers, it's a look I've not tried and am scared to try if I'm honest since I'm very petite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for some trousers like this for ages! Definitely going to see if I can track these down x

    The Quick Red Fox | Manchester Fashion, Food & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig