Tanya Burr Candy Glam Beauty Essentials | KTMY

13 November 2015

Tanya Burr Candy Glam Beauty Essentials


As soon as I heard Tanya Burr had a christmas range of her make up I was beyond excited. This is because her stuff which came out a few months ago is so good! I went straight onto Superdrug when I heard the news and was sad to see that the three products I wanted the most had sold out! These were the Candy Glam Palette, the 12 days of Christmas advent calendar and the Gingerbread Trio. Luckily, they were still instore so when I saw them I grabbed them! I was really looking forward to trying the Candy Glam palette as it's mainly an eye shadow palette (more on what else is in it further down) and I had been really impressed with the Hollywood eye palette I bought earlier in the year...



As you can see from the picture above, the Candy Glam palette is definitely more that an eye shadow palette as it includes a bronze and blush and a cute mini lipgloss. 

Lets start with the eye shadows. The pigmentation in these are so good! Considering the whole thing costs £10 I was really pleased with the quality. I've only used ballet slippers, creme brûlée and teddy bear so far as they're more neutral for the day and they do last well and you can see that all the colours do complement each other well. I was surprised that the creme brûlée wasn't actually as sparkly as I thought but it still has a nice little shimmer. 

When it comes to bronzer, I'm quite reluctant to change from using Benefit's Hoola as I've been using it basically all year and I like it but I feel that this bronzer actually complements my skin tone a lot better and lasts just as well. So I'm going to have to have a look at her cheek palette range and try them out once I finish this one! Equally, the blush is really good too and I like the pinkness of it. 

I was a little disappointed in the lip gloss for the pure reason it wasn't very pigmented and it was more like a clear gloss. However, I am a fan of the au natural look and this lipgloss is perfect for that kind of look! Personally, I do prefer ones with a bit more colour though. 

I think the progression Tanya's made from the original few products she launched to the full on collections she's now making is amazing and this latest selection is really good so I recommend trying to get your hands on some of the products. 

Let me know in the comments below what you think of Tanya Burrs christmas range and youtuber's products in general. 

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I haven't got anything from her Christmas range, but I do have her Rosy Flush Cheek Palette and this is AMAZING. It includes a blush, bronzer and highlighter which work well with any skin tone. Also, it only costs £8 which is amazing.
    http://leahclarke01.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig