Night Time Skin Care Routine | KTMY

27 July 2015

Night Time Skin Care Routine


In the past few months, I've been taking my skin care a lot more seriously and keeping up with doing it every evening and I've really seen a difference in my skin! I've seen redness reduce and I've had hardly any spots. I've honed down my routine to my 3 essential products.



First, I always take my make up off with Garnier's Micellar Cleansing Water. I find it's really good at getting make up off (though you do have to be very patient with Benefit's mascara so if anyone can recommend any eye make up removers, please let me know in the comments below!) and it leaves my skin feeling really nice. I also like the fact that you don't have to wash it off so when you've had one of those days where you just want to go to bed, it's a really good, quick way of getting your make up off. Both me and my mum use this and we both love it. I also recommend their make up wipes too if you're going away for a night or something where you don't want to take the bottle. I know, it's a cardinal skincare  rule to not use make up wipes but I do find that these ones are a lot kinder to the skin than some other brands.

Next I use Boots Botanics Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm. I got this because I heard it was a great dupe of the Liz Earl one which we all know every blogger and her dog goes on about. I haven't tried it because, you know, I'm a poor student and all that but I'm not lying when I say that the Botanics version is amazing. My skin feels so soft and rejuvenated when I use it and it smells gorgeous. I was a bit put off my the green colour of it but you soon get passed it when you see how amazing it feels on your skin. I was amazed at how much makeup and dirt was on my skin, and I hadn't even been wearing make up on the day I first tried it!

Finally, I finish my routine off with the Buddha Beauty Company's Chamomile and Jasmine Night Cream*. This product was actually sent to me the other month by the Manchester based company and I'm so glad they did send it because it makes my skin feel really soft. It's not too heavy on the skin and it doesn't leave you feeling oily and sticky like a few other moisturisers and creams have. My only issue with the product is that it doesn't really have a sent but as a whole, the product really works and is the perfect way to end my skin care routine. I really can't to be back in Manchester so I can pop along to their shop and buy some more of their products!

Let me know in the comments below what your essential skin care products are!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig