Current Netflix Picks | KTMY

6 February 2017

Current Netflix Picks

KTMY iPhone 7 Netflix flatly

I feel like recently Netflix has really upped it's game and there are some brilliant shows and films on there (not that there hasn't always been!). I'm one of this people who seems to be constantly watching shows on here, whether it's when I'm getting ready in the morning, having my lunch or having a proper sit down binge session and because of that I seem to get though quite a few shows! So here are 5 shows and films I've been loving on Netflix recently...

The Good Wife
I am 100% obsessed with this show and I'm constantly watching it. I decided to watch it purely because Logan from Gilmore Girls was in it and I was in a post Gilmore Girls slump. I had no clue what the show was about but I've been blown away with how good it is. The show is set in a law firm (which means I can totally count it as revision!) and is about the wife of a politician who is at the forefront of a scandal and she goes back to work in a law firm and it's so good and full of drama! 

Shadow Hunters
This isn't the first time I've featured Shadow Hunters in one of my netflix picks posts but the new season is currently coming out and I'm so hooked! The show is based on the Mortal Instruments books and is basically about Shadow Hunters who fight demons and keep the world safe.

Riverdale
Riverdale has just started coming out and I'm kind of hooked on it - I really wish that it came out in one block rather than weekly! It's been dubbed as a cross between Pretty Little Liars and Gossip Girl and I can totally see that. It's one of those shows where you're not sure what's going to happen next and it really keeps you on your toes!

London Has Fallen
I'm aware I'm a bit late to the party on this film but I was so surprised at how much I enjoyed it because it's totally not my type of film! It's a full on action packed gun type film about terrorists taking over London/the world and is basically a whirlwind of a film!

Fresh Prince of Bel Air
I never really got in to Fresh Prince but when I saw it was on Netflix I thought why not properly watch it and see what all the fuss is about. It's such a funny show and perfect for putting in the background whilst I'm doing work or taking blog photos and stuff.

What are your current favourites on Netflix? 

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Lots of inspiration for what to watch next - currently finished Smallville (so late to the party) but love the sounds of The Good Wife and Shadow Hunters. Didn't realise the Fresh Prince was on Netflix! A great easy watching show :) think I know what i'm putting on in the background tonight :P xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig